The Course Name: AEDRM - Advanced Electronic Document and Records Management
The Duration: 5 Days
The purpose of this course is to teach participants how to design, implement and manage an EDRMS systems in order to meet the defined business objectives.
What You Will Learn:
The participants will learn a depth analysis of the key issues and challenges facing those responsible for records and information management in the current business environment. Real-world case studies will be used to illustrate key points for delivering a successful EDRM project which can generate significant business benefits and cost savings in order to assist delegates in determining the potential pitfalls when implementing EDRM systems, and how to avoid them, through a detailed understanding of all the implications.
The Course Index:
- Discover how to apply a corporate-wide EDRM solution to address your specific business issues
- Understand the legal environment and responsibilities that surround records management
- Make informed decisions relating to electronic records and advise your organisation accordingly
- Use the "Designing and Implementing Recordkeeping Systems" (DIRKS) methodology in accordance with ISO 15489 (records management standard)
- Determine how to identify measurable benefits of EDRM and map these to actual project deliverables that are necessary to deliver a successful project
- Learn how the various technology components of an EDRM system interact to provide an overall business solution