The Course Name: AUCCE1 - Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1
The Duration: 5 Days
The purpose of this course is to teach participants a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment by describing the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound / outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 1-2 support of the solution.
What You Will Learn:
How to identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
How to configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
How to perform the ICM configuration tasks required to support basic agent functionality.
How to build and test a basic ICM script utilizing microapps.
How to configure and script UCCE to support reporting requirements, precision queuing and RONA.
How to identify how to successfully deploy the CVP VXML component in a Unified CCE solution.
How to Generate basic reports using Cisco Unified IC.
The Course Index:
- Course Introduction
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Foundations
- Introducing UCCE
- Unified CCE Components and Architecture
- UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
- Accessing UCCE Tools
- UCCE Configuration and Scripting
- Configuration Manager
- Script Editor Overview
- Scripting for CVP
- Unified CCE Inbound Agent Considerations
- CTI Options Overview• Configuring ICM for Agent Functionality
- Configuring UCM for Agent Functionality
- Scripting ICM for Agent Functionality
- Unified CCE IVR/VRU Functionality
- Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
- ICM Microapps
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Using Microapplications
- Additional UCCE Considerations
- ICM Considerations for Reporting and Monitoring
- Precision Routing• RONA
- VXML Implementation
- Basic VXML Functionality
- Installing and Configuring VXML
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting
- Cisco Unified IC Overview
- Cisco CUIC Reporting
Lab 1: Setting Up Your VPN and SIP phone
Lab 2: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Lab 3: Explore CVP and ICM Servers
Lab 4: Tools and Utilities for Administering ICM Dialed Numbers and Call Types
Lab 5: Prepare a Simple Script
Lab 6: Use ICM Tools for ICM Scripts
Lab 7: Configure ICM for Basic Agent and Skill Group Functionality
Lab 8: Configure CUCM for Agent Functionality
Lab 9: Install CTIOS Agent Desktop
Lab 10: Testing Basic Skill Group functionality in an ICM Script
Lab 11: Media Files and Variables in ICM Scripting
Lab 12: Basic IVR Scripting with MicroApps
Lab 13: Configure CCE for Monitoring and Reporting
Lab 14: Configuring Precision Routing
Lab 15: Configuring Ring No Answer (RONA)
Lab 16: Implement Administrative Scripts
Lab 17: CTI Route Point Initiated Calls
Lab 18: VXML Server Configuration and Call Studio Installation
Lab 19: Create and Deploy a Cisco Unified Call Studio Project
Lab 20: Integrate VXML Applications with an ICM Script
Lab 21: CUIC Reports and Dashboards