The Course Name: CL210 - Install, configure, and maintain Red Hat OpenStack Platform
The Duration: 5 Days
The purpose of this course is to teach participants how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Our course will help you to be prepared for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210). Our course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
What You Will Learn:
Our participants will learn how to manage Red Hat OpenStack Platform using the unified command-line interface, managing instances, and maintaining an enterprise deployment of OpenStack. Our course also teaches the management and customization of an enterprise deployment of OpenStack (overcloud) and how to manage compute nodes with Red Hat OpenStack Platform director (undercloud).
Exam competencies covered in the course include:
- Expanding compute nodes on Red Hat OpenStack Platform using the undercloud.
- Managing images, networking, and block storage.
- Providing orchestration and auto-scaling (scale-out and scale-back).
- Building a customized image.
- Build and customize an image
- Write a Heat template
- Diagnose and troubleshoot OpenStack issues holistically
- Manage Ceph storage in an OpenStack environment
- Scale compute nodes
- Migrate instances
- Scale stacks automatically