The Course Name: CL310 - Manage Red Hat OpenStack networking for performance tuning
The Duration: 5 Days
The purpose of this course is to teach network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance. Our course will help you to be prepared for the Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310). Our course is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 10.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.
What You Will Learn:
Our participants will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. The participants will also configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack and deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight as well.
The Course Index:
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Distributed virtual router (DVR)
- Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK) datapath
- IPv6 networking
- Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)*
- Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL)
- VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE networks